Wedding Postponement Annoucment

Updated: Feb 10th, 2021

We have talked with our wedding planner! She set our mind at ease and we can't wait to finally have our wedding, please head to our location page to learn more.

Feb 6th, 2021

We are meeting with our wedding planner soon and will have more information about travel to and from Mexico soon.

We have a new reservation link: Book El Ganzo by clicking here.

If you would like to learn more head to our location page.

April 17th, 2020

We have a new date! May 7th, 2021.

The hotel and all our vendors have been really great and accomodating with all the changes not just for us but for everyone affected by this situation. Our hotel will transfer everyones room reservation to the new date automatically. You will have to call them in order to make changes if necessary.

We do really appreciate the understanding from everyone that has reached out! Our friends and family are incredible!

March 21st, 2020

We hoped and hoped and hoped things would get better. Unfortunately, with the outlook as we see it on March 21st, 2020 we are not optimitistic.

We debated that if the travel restrictions were lifted by late April - early May, could we try to force it. But certainly in that case we would be extremely concerned for everyone traveling. A lot of people are flying on a quick two hour trip from Southern California, but there is also family coming from multiple leg stops in Nothern California and all day trips from the Northeast and the East Coast, consisting of multi-leg journeys. We do not want to put anyone in a sitation that could compromise their health and well being.

A wedding is supposed to be a celebration firstly of love, but also two families becoming one and a unabashed celebration of that union.

Growing up, coincidently enough, both our families childhood homes were (for the most part) the places where family can come together to have a relaxing time or a great party. We have tried, and certainly hoped, that we have provided that same welcoming and party atmosphere whenever we have opened our home to others. We were imagining much the same and certainly a lot more for our wedding weekend celebration.

Even if things dramatically improve over the coming weeks, we realize that in the back of peoples minds there would be a lot of anxiety about traveling out of the country and being in a large gathering.

We still plan on having our wedding celebration at El Ganzo and are currently hoping it can be May 2021 or sooner. We will keep the website updated as we know more.

We love you all, thank you for being understanding about this unfortunate situation. Please everybody stay safe!

Jessica & Jonathan

     Back to Top